THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 31, 2009

David Akimoto Rumors?

There have been a few rumors going around about David Akimoto that have caught our interest and David Akimoto Forever. Some of these rumors make David Akimoto look bad, so we took it upon ourselves to ask David Akimoto the truth behind everything.

RUMOR #1:
Are you not really a vegan? There are videos of you eating meat and dairy.





AKIMOTO RESPONSE:
"Those videos were recorded in early 2007. I was never fully a vegan until February 2008! You can tell it was a while ago since my hair is short in both videos. =p"


RUMOR #2:
David Akimoto is dating somebody? David Akimoto is Bi? What is he?!

AKIMOTO RESPONSE:
"These rumors oddly started through youtube. Unfortunately, I am single! It's fun to read what people are assuming about my personal life. The rest of the rumor is up to you to decide ;)"


RUMOR #3:
Is David AKIMOTO Asian? I heard he is a girl. Transexual? o_o

AKIMOTO RESPONSE:
"I like asian culture, but I do not have any DNA suggesting that I am asian. The name Akimoto is a stage name, which I can see why would make people believe what they do. My DNA also tells me that I am a boy lol. Also, just because I have long hair doesn't suggest that I am a transexual. I am a boy. :p"



RUMOR #4:

The pictures of David Akimoto are not really him. (most rediculous rumor IMO!)

AKIMOTO RESPONSE:
"AHahahah aH AH aH ahahAHa!!!11 The pictures ARE of me! The inside of my house has very bad lighting, which in turn, makes me look funny in youtube video's sometimes. If you ever get the chance to see me in person, that will be the ultimate proof :P"


RUMOR #5:
David Akimoto got to meet Katy Perry?

AKIMOTO RESPONSE:
"Yes I did! Before I met her, I created and uploaded a spontaneous video of myself singing 'I Kissed a Horse', which was a parody to Katy Perry's 'I Kissed a Girl'. By the time I got to meet her, the video already became wildly popular. I met her at a signing at Warped Tour 2008. She knew about my video already and I got to talk to her :D Shortly afterward, my video was broadcast on national television in England!"


RUMOR #6:

Is David Akimoto done with making techno?

AKIMOTO RESPONSE:
"No way!!! There are so many songs that I am currently working on! Be patient! Don't Worry!"


We thank David Akimoto for taking the time to respond to a lot of the rumors going around. If you have any other rumors pertaining to David Akimoto, respond in the comments below.

Personally, we were not surprised about the truth behind all these rumors. We see David Akimoto as a fun, free spirited individual who creates entertainment for the enjoyment of the fans. We admire his positive attitude.

0 comments: